[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some clarification on TLS configuration on opensips 3.2

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Sep 5 07:50:10 UTC 2024

On 30.08.2024 14:57, Sasmita Panda wrote:

>          With this configuration when I place an outbound call I am
> getting below error in the logs  .  I don't have the certificate and
> key of the next party . How can I authorized this certificate the
> provide on opensips end ?

Hi Sasmita,

Try also setting the ca_list
<https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.6.x/tls_mgm.html#param_ca_list> and
ca_dir
<https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.6.x/tls_mgm.html#param_ca_dir>
modparams and see if the CA is finally located, because that seems to be
the error here.

Moreover, if you are still stuck on this, why not start with the
*basics*?  Forget about OpenSIPS and its TLS wrappers until you are 100%
sure you have the right configuration files and try to establish the TLS
connection / exchange a few packets *manually*, from command-line, using
a tutorial such as this one
<https://djangocas.dev/blog/test-tls-connectivity-with-openssl/>.

Hope this helps,

--