[OpenSIPS-Users] Create and send a 180 reply messsage

M S medeanwz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 21:35:10 UTC 2024

Thank you for your ideas! I considered doing the perl solution but I
wondered if there is a more "native" solution to try first. the idea to
patch t_reply seems legitimate, but you are right about whether it may need
additional changes too, and which leg the reply goes back to in a reply
route, does it go to the one who sent 200? I guess that needs to be checked
but since my system is under load I am a little hesitant about making big
changes, maybe one of Opensips people can comment too....