[OpenSIPS-Users] Dynamic Routing: dr_rules routeid parameter

Alexey slackway2me at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 08:57:45 UTC 2024

Hi all,

my question is about the 'routeid' column/parameter of 'dr_rules' table [1].
The description says: Route block (from cfg script) to be called when
rule matches.
Well, OK, it is clear.

The 'Routing Rule Processing' [2] section of the DR module documentation
says: Once found the rule, it may contain a route ID to execute. If a
certain flag is set, then the processing is stopped after executing
the route block.

What is 'a certain flag' ? I've read the documentation several times,
being quite familiar with it already, but still can not understand exactly
what this flag is. I haven't found any appropriate flags for functions
'do_routing',
'goes_to_gw', 'is_from_gw' and 'dr_match'. I haven't found any appropriate
parameters for the 'route' [3] core function either.

I've checked the documentation for both 2.4 and 3.4 versions.

[1] https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Install-DBSchema-3-4#GEN-DB-DR-RULES
[2] https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.4.x/drouting.html#idp5903680
[3] https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-3-4#toc41

--