[OpenSIPS-Users] [Blog] How to Eliminate Zombie Registrations in OpenSIPS

Federico Edorna fedorna at anura.com.ar
Tue Oct 8 11:09:12 UTC 2024

Thanks Bogan, very useful information. Regarding the E_CORE_TCP_DISCONNECT
event, I wonder if it is possible to avoid removing the contact for Push
Notification user agents. Because the TCP connection may go down, but we
must keep the contact in usrloc. Do you think it is possible to detect this
special case in some way?
Best regards