[OpenSIPS-Users] Segfault with Python Module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Oct 1 07:55:38 UTC 2024

Hi,

3.2 is an old version which is not maintained anymore - consider
upgrading at least to 3.4. If the problem is still there, please open a
bug report on the github tracker, with the backtrace of the crash (see
https://opensips.org/Documentation/TroubleShooting-Crash)

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com