[OpenSIPS-Users] The cause of 'max nr of branches exceeded'

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu May 30 09:03:49 UTC 2024

Hi Eran,

The error you get means you reached the maximum number of branches per
transactions. Branches are created during parallel or serial forking and
there are max 12 configured in OpenSIPS.

So, check your script, maybe you have a run-away forking creating more
than 12 branches.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com