[OpenSIPS-Users] Long reload time for mi tls_reload for 200 tls/ssl certs

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed May 8 12:15:32 UTC 2024

Hi,

There is only one trap, ideally you should try to get several during the
reload time.

Still, the trap you did shows opensips doing some logging (dumping to
syslog) while reloading - could you check how intensive this logging is
and eventually to try to disable it (increase the log level of opensips
lower than INFO) to see if there is any impact?

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com