[OpenSIPS-Users] Virtual Server Load Question

Alain Bieuzent alain.bieuzent at free.fr
Mon May 6 21:28:08 UTC 2024

Hi Alex,

We manage 500 Call attempts per second on 6 vCPU server with less than 500MB of RAM.

CPU usage is less than 15% and load is around 0,2.

udp_worker is set to 8.

Hope it help.

Alain

De : Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> au nom de Alexander Perkins <alexanderhenryperkins at gmail.com>
Répondre à : OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Date : lundi 6 mai 2024 à 19:05
À : OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Objet : [OpenSIPS-Users] Virtual Server Load Question

Hello Everyone.  We are trying to figure out how much traffic we can pass on an OpenSIPS server.  The only thing the server is doing is load balancing.  And that it is it.  From our hosting provider, we are using the following virtual server:

4 vCPUs and 8 GB of RAM.

Also, is there a limit to how many simultaneous calls it can process?  Also, how does udp_workers affect that?  What is a good value?

Thank you for reading my long-winded email :).

Alex