[OpenSIPS-Users] Freeswitch integration

Dragan, Calin Calin.Dragan at garmin.com
Fri Mar 29 10:25:15 UTC 2024

Hi Bogdan,

Sorry, I missed your other reply. Meanwhile I advanced with my integration POC, and I’m able to exchange messages between OpenSIPS as a load balancer and Freeswitch as media service.

Where I’m stuck now is establishing a call between parties. The first invite is sent to the Freeswitch, Freeswitch picks it, tryes to establish a bridge, responds with a 100 Trying, that 100 message reach back the OpenSIPS, and nothing else happens, I cannot see it generating a new invite for the second participant and the ringing message.

Not sure which information about my setup would be useful to help you help me 😊.

Thank you,
Calin