[OpenSIPS-Users] Can't locate Opensips-cli package's location on Ubuntu22.04

Li Cai Li.Cai at comtech.com
Thu Mar 21 13:35:23 UTC 2024

Hi All,

I'm doing migrating from OpenSIPs 2.X to 3.0 on Ubuntu22.04. Here I met a problem to install Opensips-cli on Ubuntu22.
After successfully executing the steps from the installation instruction, like this -
[cid:image001.png at 01DA7B72.F6AECCF0]

The command of 'sudo apt-get install opensip-cli' still can't work, the output is -
[cid:image002.png at 01DA7B72.F6AECCF0]

The command complains that it can't locate the package opensips-cli.

Can anyone help with this issue? Any hint will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Li