[OpenSIPS-Users] Problems with new installation of 3.4

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Mar 20 11:37:00 UTC 2024

Hi,

Some opensips modules are provided via separate debs (due the
dependencies), so you just have to install more packages, no need to
compile anything:
https://apt.opensips.org/pool/jammy/3.4-releases/o/opensips/

What you need here is opensips-auth-modules, I guess

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com