[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some suggestion or help in case of webrtc connection with opensips .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Mar 19 11:02:02 UTC 2024

Hi All ,

I have opensips 3.2 version with webrtc configured . I just got an issue in
production that one browser is trying to establish multiple connections
frequently which overloads my server which has the impact that other
browsers are not able to establish a single connection at some points .

Is this possible? I can limit the number of websocket connections per user
(here the user has a unique username which I used to save as contact in the
location table ) so that the server will reject the connection above that ?

Please do suggest . Your help is appreciated .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*