[OpenSIPS-Users] How to change the a=sendrecv in SDP

Stefan Carlsson stefan.carlsson at tetab.nu
Wed Mar 13 15:19:16 UTC 2024

Hi (again ...)

I've found out how to strip out the o= to separate values ...  but now I want to change the a=sendrecv to a=sendonly

The cause is  that our pbx's don't conform to either RFC2543 hold type: null connection IP detected,  nor RFC3264 hold type: inactive or sendonly attributes detected
but use the RFC5359 re-invite indicating call hold via session version incremented by  1.

So now I've trying to make a workaround with the help of OpenSips ..

Can you please help me with that ...

// Regards ...

Stefan Carlsson