[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs generate PRACK

Social Boh social at bohboh.info
Wed Mar 13 14:15:50 UTC 2024

Hello,

two questions about mi_script module:

 1. I don't understand well this sentence: "Moreover, if the running MI
    /command / is configured to run in asynchronous mode (such as
    /t_uac_dlg/ the command blocks in a busy waiting manner until the
    response is received." can I or I can't use t_uac_dlg in
    asynchronous mode?
 2. Can I indicate more than un parameters in the line like:
      * $avp(params) = "method","callid","From:";

  * or is one value for line? Same for $avp(vals)

Thank you

Regards

---
I'm SoCIaL, MayBe