[OpenSIPS-Users] Failed to fix command <nat_uac_test>

Pa Ka pa.ka12 at outlook.com
Wed Jun 12 15:27:10 UTC 2024

Hey Team, could you assist me with this.
I have generated residential script in opensips. Then i mv residential_script* opensips.cfg

After editing customize me. I systemctl restart opensips. But it is returning the error below.

I have installed opensips version 3.4.5

: ERROR:core:fix_cmd: Param [1] expected to be a string or variable
: ERROR:core:fix_actions: Failed to fix command <nat_uac_test>
: ERROR:core:fix_actions: fixing failed (code=-6) at /etc/opensips/opensips.cfg:194
: CRITICAL:core:fix_expr: fix_actions error
: ERROR:core:main: failed to fix configuration with err code -6