[OpenSIPS-Users] E_ACC_EVENT Question

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Thu Jun 6 15:44:46 UTC 2024

Based on this test it is not clear that the issue is with the event route params, as you have not verified that the acc_extra field’s new value is actually set. If it is not set properly then the event route param will not show it properly, which is an issue but a different issue. 😊

So can you try logging the value after you change it in HANDLE_INVITE?

Ben Newlin