[OpenSIPS-Users] E_ACC_EVENT Question

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Wed Jun 5 15:55:10 UTC 2024

If I’m understanding correctly, acc_extra variables are only used during message processing; they are not visible in event routes. Parameters passed to event routes are accessed using the $param() notation [1].

Per the ACC module docs [2]:

  *   Events accounting - log_name will be the name of the parameter in the event raised.

So I believe in your config it would be:

        #Extra Params
        $var(src_ip) = $param(source_ip);

        $var(dst_ip) = $param (destination_ip);

Note that the param name is the log name, not the tag.

As an additional note, your reference to the $si variable as a sanity check is not valid as that variable is also only available in a message processing route. Its value is not defined in an event route.

[1] - https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-3-4#toc9
[2] - https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.4.x/acc.html#ACC-extra-id

Ben Newlin