[OpenSIPS-Users] utimer_ticker warning in opensips 3.2

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Jun 4 13:31:45 UTC 2024

In the logs it says core dumped , but I am not getting the core file
anywhere in the system .

/usr/local/sbin/opensips
-f /usr/local/etc/opensips/opensips_webrtc_proxy_homer.cfg
This is the command I am running  .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*