[OpenSIPS-Users] [SIPREC] Send re-INVITE for exising siprec session

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 25 14:34:52 UTC 2024

Hi, Stefan!

Unfortunately conference calls are not yet supported. Although the code
has been designed with this idea in mind, the number of participants is
hardcoded to 2, and there is no way to push more participants/calls into
an existing SIPREC session.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer / SIPhub CTO