[OpenSIPS-Users] I need some help while build opensips from debian package .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Jul 12 08:32:50 UTC 2024

Hi All ,

Below is the server I am using .
ID="ec2"
VERSION="20231013-1532"
PRETTY_NAME="Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)"
NAME="Debian GNU/Linux"
VERSION_ID="12"
VERSION="12 (bookworm)"
VERSION_CODENAME=bookworm
ID=debian
HOME_URL="https://www.debian.org/"
SUPPORT_URL="https://www.debian.org/support"
BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.debian.org/"

I have installed opensips from the package .

    1  curl https://apt.opensips.org/opensips-org.gpg -o
/usr/share/keyrings/opensips-org.gpg

    2  echo "deb [signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/opensips-org.gpg]
https://apt.opensips.org bookworm 3.2-releases"
>/etc/apt/sources.list.d/opensips.list

    3  echo "deb [signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/opensips-org.gpg]
https://apt.opensips.org bookworm cli-nightly"
>/etc/apt/sources.list.d/opensips-cli.list

   apt update

   apt install opensips-*

Now I wanted to run a config with the httpd module but my service is not
getting started and giving the below error .  httpd.so file was also
present in place . .

*ERROR:httpd:httpd_proc: unable to start http daemon*

What should I do to resolve this ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*