[OpenSIPS-Users] I need some info regarding openisps_fifo file .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Jul 10 05:28:29 UTC 2024

HI ,

I am using opensips 3.2 .  I have created my fifo file on
/tmp/openisps_fifo .
When I started the service the fifo file was created successfully . But
after some days that file was getting deleted automatically . Due to which
I am not able to run the cli commands .

What is the reason behind deletion of the fifo file ? How do I make this
permanent  ? Or there is any other way to run cli commands to get the
location table data . I am using "*single-instance-no-db " this mode for
usrloc . *

*There is no impact on call but I want to monitor  the location table data
frequently to see if the userAgent is registered or not . I was fetching
this with opensips-cli command . But without opensips_fifo file the command
is not running . *

*Please do help . *

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*