[OpenSIPS-Users] Removing Identity hdr

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jul 5 08:53:59 UTC 2024

Hi Srigo,

You the remove in the right way, nothing more you can do about it. The
problem is how the remove works and how `stir_shaken_verify()` tests for
the hdr - the two are incompatible.
So, IMHO, we should remove from the `stir_shaken_verify()` function the
check on the Identity hdr presence . I just pushed this fix on
3.4/3.5/master versions.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com