[OpenSIPS-Users] I need some help on opensips logging behaviour .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Jul 5 08:05:41 UTC 2024

version: opensips 3.2.18 (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: On, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, Q_MALLOC,
F_MALLOC, HP_MALLOC, DBG_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll, sigio_rt, select.
git revision: ffdb1b473
main.c compiled on  with gcc 12

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*