[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release Freeze] Upcoming OpenSIPS 3.4.6 and 3.2.19 Minor Releases

Alain Bieuzent alain.bieuzent at free.fr
Tue Jul 2 10:14:09 UTC 2024

Hi liviu,

any idea when the repository will be updated to the latest versions? (apt.opensips.org)

thanks

De : Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> au nom de Liviu Chircu <liviu at opensips.org>
Répondre à : OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Date : mercredi 19 juin 2024 à 15:06
À : OpenSIPS Users <users at lists.opensips.org>
Objet : Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] [Release Freeze] Upcoming OpenSIPS 3.4.6 and 3.2.19 Minor Releases

Hello,

A new round of stable minor releases is now out: 3.4.6 and 3.2.19.  Note that support for 3.2 LTS release has ended, so make sure to upgrade to 3.4 LTS in order to continue receiving fixes.

Finally, a first stable release candidate for 3.5 branch is now out: 3.5.0-rc1

Full changelogs:

https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.5.0-rc1/ChangeLog
https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.4.6/ChangeLog
https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.2.19/ChangeLog