[OpenSIPS-Users] I need help on opensips-trap and opensips-dbg package for debugging .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Jul 1 09:08:51 UTC 2024

Hi All ,

I am using the below  linux version and amd base architecture .

[ opensips-codechanged-3.2]# cat /etc/*release
Amazon Linux release 2023.4.20240401 (Amazon Linux)
NAME="Amazon Linux"
VERSION="2023"
ID="amzn"
ID_LIKE="fedora"
VERSION_ID="2023"
PLATFORM_ID="platform:al2023"
PRETTY_NAME="Amazon Linux 2023.4.20240401"
ANSI_COLOR="0;33"
CPE_NAME="cpe:2.3:o:amazon:amazon_linux:2023"
HOME_URL="https://aws.amazon.com/linux/amazon-linux-2023/"
DOCUMENTATION_URL="https://docs.aws.amazon.com/linux/"
SUPPORT_URL="https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/"
BUG_REPORT_URL="https://github.com/amazonlinux/amazon-linux-2023"
VENDOR_NAME="AWS"
VENDOR_URL="https://aws.amazon.com/"
SUPPORT_END="2028-03-15"
Amazon Linux release 2023.4.20240401 (Amazon Linux)
[ opensips-codechanged-3.2]#
[ opensips-codechanged-3.2]# uname -r
6.1.82-99.168.amzn2023.x86_64
[ opensips-codechanged-3.2]#

I am getting timer waring while starting opensips which I have posted in
the forum earlier as well . But not getting any proper solution for this .
Now this is becoming critical for me . I wanted to take core file with
backtrace also earlier I got suggestion to take opensips trap command . But
opensips-cli says no trap module loaded and I am also not able to install
opensips-dbg package on this system .

Is there any proper guideline to install opensips-cli with trap module and
opensips-dbg package on the above linux . If not then what is the best
suitable version of linux I must use [for opensips where I can install them
easily . Please do suggest .

Attached the installation doc which I used to follow to install opensips
and opensips-cli manually . Please suggest to me what I should do here .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*