[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some help around script transfermation in opensips 3.2 .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Jan 29 08:47:03 UTC 2024

Hi Bogdan ,

I just encountered another discrepancy as below .

In INVITE I have a custom header X-tag which contains a value as below .

Agents used to get registered with X-Tag with some values and I used to put
them in the attr column of the location table .
Agent X-Tag : *Laptop*=1;Product=1

The comparison logic is the same as above  *{param.exist,laptop}  in Agents
attribute . In this case the call is getting processed . I was thinking
this should be a case sensitive match . But it's not . *

*Is this the correct behaviour ? If I need an exact match with case
sensitivity then will that be possible?*

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*