[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some help around script transfermation in opensips 3.2 .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Jan 24 10:04:12 UTC 2024

Hi All ,
I am using opensips 3.2 script transformation parameters to find the
existence of a  parameter in  ; separated list of parameters .

In INVITE I have a custom header X-tag which contains a value as below .

Agents used to get registered with X-Tag with some values and I used to put
them in the attr column of the location table .
Agent X-Tag : Laptop=1;Laptop laptop=1

While processing the call , I am matching if the X-Tag in Invite exists in
the Agent tag . If the exact parameter exists  then give a call to that
contact else not . For that I using below transformation

*{param.exist,Laptop}*

Somehow this is not working . It's giving an error . As for my expectation
it should match with the first parameter and as that's an exact match agent
must get the call . But its not happening and breaking with error .

*ERROR:core:parse_params: invalid character, ; expected, found l*

*while checking the existence of parameters, is that only checking a single
word without any space ?Also special characters are allowed in between or
not  ? *

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*