[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS IMS at Fosdem'24

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jan 22 15:05:55 UTC 2024

Hi, Everyone!

This year history repeats itself, thus myself (Răzvan Crainea) and Liviu
Chircu will be representing OpenSIPS at the Fosdem'24 conference, where
will be talking about how you can Provide VoLTE and/or VoNR for IMS
using OpenSIPS 3.5.
This talk will present the way OpenSIPS is tackling its IMS
implementation, and will contain a lot of the topics that we developed
within the OpenSIPS IMS Working Group[1] - so if you are interested in
the topic, make sure you subscribe (if you haven't already) to the group
and bring your valuable contribution the the IMS topic.
Our presentation starts on Saturday, 17:50[1] in room H.1302, Real Time
Communications (RTC) devroom[2]. We hope to see as many of you as possible!

[2]
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/event/fosdem-2024-3614-provide-volte-vonr-using-opensips-3-5/

Happy hacking,
--