[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 3.4 documentation event_routing example 1.6.1 - push notification

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jan 22 11:28:43 UTC 2024

Hi Ronald,

Thanks to the "notify_on_event", whenever there is a new registration
(see E_UL_CONTACT_INSERT) for that user (see the $avp(filter)), the
"fork_call" route will be execute and a new branch (for that call) will
be create toward the new registration - see the t_inject_branches() docs.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com