[OpenSIPS-Users] Question about rls_presentity table

Robert Dyck rob.dyck at telus.net
Sun Jan 21 17:41:54 UTC 2024

Currently using opensips-3.4.3. I am experimenting with using resource lists
for presence. I have a question about table rls_presentity. When a UA
subscribes to a presentity using an entry in a resource list an entry is
created in the DB table rls_presentity. When the presentity sends publish its
state is added to the entry in rls_presentity.

What I find peculiar, there seems to be no way for opensips to delete the
entry. If both the watcher/subscriber and the presentity are offline the entry
in the table remains. Only the state is removed.

Is this intended behaviout?