[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 3.4 documentation event_routing example 1.6.1 - push notification

rvg at rvgeerligs.nl rvg at rvgeerligs.nl
Mon Jan 15 21:12:30 UTC 2024

Hi openSIPS team,

I do not understand the documentaion (opensips version 3.4 manual) on the event_routing module.

The example given 1.6.1 push notification does not seem to do just that.

It says:
"
1.6.1. Push Notification

We use*notify_on_event*to capture the events on new contact registrations for callee. Once the call is sent to callee, based on the notification (for new contacts) we inject the newly registered contacts as new branches in the ongoing transaction.

Schematics : when we send a call to a user, we subscribe to see any new contacts being registered by the user. On such a notification, we add the new contact as a new branch to the ongoing transaction (ringing) to user.

"
It seems this has to do with notify_on_event.
It may be that the new branches are be added with device information for the push notification, but I do not see that in the example given.

Please advise,

Regards,

Ronald Geerligs