[OpenSIPS-Users] DNS could not resolve hostname in dispatcher

guillaume.desgeorge at orange.com guillaume.desgeorge at orange.com
Mon Jan 15 08:19:34 UTC 2024

Hi Bogdan,
Thanks for your answer.
Issue opened : #3285
Regards,

  Guillaume Desgeorge

De : Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
Envoyé : mercredi 10 janvier 2024 17:28
À : OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>; DESGEORGE Guillaume INNOV/IT-S <guillaume.desgeorge at orange.com>
Objet : Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] DNS could not resolve hostname in dispatcher

Hi Guillaume,

Indeed, a weird one, not marking the destination as failed upon failure to ping it. I checked the drouting module and it is doing such disable, so it might be a overlook in the dispatcher module. Please open a bug report on the github tracker, so we can address this issue.

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com<https://www.opensips-solutions.com/>

  https://www.siphub.com<https://www.siphub.com/>