[OpenSIPS-Users] dispatcher ds_list "full" parameter

Alain Bieuzent alain.bieuzent at free.fr
Wed Jan 10 16:16:19 UTC 2024

Thanks bogdan

De : Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
Date : mercredi 10 janvier 2024 à 17:06
À : OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>, Alain Bieuzent <alain.bieuzent at free.fr>
Objet : Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] dispatcher ds_list "full" parameter

Hi Alain,

As both parameters (partition and full) are optional, you need to pass the name and value of the param (if only one param is passed), otherwise OpenSIPS will have no idea if the value belongs to partition or full

Try `opensips-cli -x mi ds_list full=1` , where "full" is the name of the param and "1" is its value.

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
  https://www.siphub.com