[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding PSTN Gateway in Opensips 3.0

HS bullehs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 14:40:55 UTC 2024

Dear all.

Greetings and a Happy New Year. I want to add a PSTN gateway and the
carrier expects something like: [PREFIX]PHONENUMBER at SBC.ANVEO.COM. I think
I have figured out the [PREFIX] part, but can't seem to add "@sbc.anveo.com"
via the dialplan module. There seems to be a validation error on the
Opensips CP. According to some old documentation it used to be possible to
add something like: sip:\\1 at sbc.anveo.com - but not any more. I have
searched about Opensips/Kamailio, read Flavio's book.

Is it possible to append the correct domain/URI/@sbc.whatever.com to a
phone number dependant on the gateway used? Would this happen in the
config? Dialplan? Dynamic Routing? Dispatcher module?

I am sure this is really basic - references to any tutorials would be
helpful.

Thanks.