[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_auth DB support

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Jan 8 14:32:13 UTC 2024

On 06.12.2023 16:18, S.Rosenberg wrote:

> I would like to know if OpenSIPS has a way to pull the registrant info
> via code without manually doing a DB query?

Hi Sebastian,

A bit late to the party here, but try giving the sql_cacher
<https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.4.x/sql_cacher.html> a spin.  It
also works on top of cachedb_local (or any other NoSQL, for that
matter...), however it will help you:

- cut down on the amount of LoC in your script (just configure the
cached table properties in the "modparam" section and you're good to go)

- solve the problem of reloading the data (you can configure it with
on_demand=300, for example, in order to cache a given row for a maximum
of 5 minutes)

Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu  |www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2024 Valencia, May 14-17 |www.opensips.org/events