[OpenSIPS-Users] Via header IP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Feb 28 13:47:56 UTC 2024

Hi Jason,

Not sure about that, as time as I'm not sure about the misbehavior here.
Usually the "advertising" per message is tricky to use because there is
no persistence (across sip packages) of the advertising you did on the
request.

The best / safer way to go is with advertising per socket/listener, if
possible.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com