[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs generate PRACK

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 26 12:43:20 UTC 2024

yes, you can use the b2b_logic (together with b2b_entities) for that,
but it may be a too heavy tool for the purpose. Maybe you can try to
generate the PRACK from OpenSIPS level by using the t_uac_dlg MI
function [1] via the mi_script module [2] - basically to trigger that MI
cmd from the onreply_route, when receiving the 180 reply.

[1] https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.4.x/tm.html#mi_t_uac_dlg
[2] https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.4.x/mi_script.html#afunc_mi

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com