[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 3.4 push notification

rvg at rvgeerligs.nl rvg at rvgeerligs.nl
Thu Feb 15 20:24:14 UTC 2024

Hi,

I kind of followed the article SIP Push Notification with OpenSIPS 3.1 LTS [RFC 8599 support][Part II] as I connot find anything related to opensips 3.4.x.

When I disable (commenting by #) modparam("registrar", "pn_enable", true), the call actually works.
When I enable modparam("registrar", "pn_enable", true) the call does not come through.

It gets rerouted internally to external ip address after the authentication, second INVITE with answer to nonce, and giving it a try.
Opensips keeps asking for Proxy Authentication required which was allready accepted.

Anyone an idea?

Regards,

Ronald Geerligs