[OpenSIPS-Users] variable/avp value check

Alexey slackway2me at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 09:53:07 UTC 2024

Hi Ben,
thank you for your response but this is not the case.

Documentation says: 'columns : If not present, all the columns from
the table will be cached'.
So in our case all columns from the DB are cached. Our main question -
How does '$sql_cached_value(id{sep}col{sep}key)' work ?

We want that this PV exports the full column 'base_id" from the cached DB.
But now it seems that the PV can export only one row which is limited
by the 'key' value.

Could you kindly provide us an example of the string
'$sql_cached_value(id{sep}col{sep}key)'
which lets us extract the full column (array) from the cached DB ?

--
best regards, Alexey
https://alexeyka.zantsev.com/