[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs generate PRACK

Social Boh social at bohboh.info
Mon Feb 12 01:27:01 UTC 2024

Maybe someone can help me.

This is the scenario.

OpenSIPs receive a INVITE and send it to a server that reply with a 302
message (always)

Then OpenSIPs, in the failure route, take the user part present in the
302 contact header, change the destination IP and send with t_relay

The destination reply with a 183 with Require: 100rel header so OpenSIPs
have to reply with a PRACK. This is my problem.

I don't know which is the best way to handle this (the PRACK)

Thank you

Regards

---
I'm SoCIaL, MayBe