[OpenSIPS-Users] auth_db connection to multiple dbs

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 5 15:41:37 UTC 2024

Hi Jason,

Not really, the module supports only one DB URL.

An option here will be use the pv_xxxx_authorize() functions [1] from
the auth module and do take care of the DB part at script level (like
via avp_db_query which supports multiple db urls [2])

[1]
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.4.x/auth.html#func_pv_www_authorize
[2] https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.4.x/avpops.html#param_db_scheme

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com