[OpenSIPS-Users] Unable to locate aaa_radius module in OpenSIPs 3.4

Ahmed Chohan ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 15:02:48 UTC 2024

Hi,

After installing the dependencies(including radcli and freeradius) on RHEL
9, I've installed OpenSIPs 3.4.X from the epel repository and related
packages including opensips-radius-modules.

When loading the aaa_radius.so module in opensips script, I get the
following error message: module 'aaa_radius.so' not found in
'/usr/lib64/opensips/modules/'.

I inspected the opensips modules folder, 'aaa_radius.so' not found. Please
let me know what other module(s) I may need to install to make it work.

Ahmed Munir Chohan