[OpenSIPS-Users] Error Initializing auth_aaa Module on Startup

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Apr 25 16:49:47 UTC 2024

Hello Ionuț,

On 25.04.2024 12:38, Ionut Boangiu wrote:
> Apr 25 05:03:29 debian /usr/sbin/opensips[24397]:
> ERROR:auth_aaa:mod_init: auth_aaa: can't get code for the Digest-Qop
> attribute (type 0)

Thanks for the report!  You actually ran into a bug there, and I just
pushed a fix on `master` branch, see this commit
<https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/a86b7e2cdde3924621d4cda5adb5bf83462ba544>.
It should become available along with tomorrow's nightly packages, if
you don't build from source.

About your C dev question: rather than looking for a tool or a method,
why not look for an XML library that /you /like working with, first and
foremost?  Once you've decided, just walk the dict, build the XML tree,
then print it out as some kind of (char *) buffer using the library's
functionality.

Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu  |www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2024 May 14-17 Valencia |www.opensips.org/events