[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balancer add destination as probing status

John Sliney John.Sliney at lcs.com
Tue Apr 9 20:06:54 UTC 2024

Using the lb_status command with two params, the ID of the destination and desired status (0 if you want to disable), this does seem to disable probing though so the destination will stay disabled until you manually set status back to 1
https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.2.x/load_balancer.html#mi_lb_status