[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balancer add destination as probing status

John Sliney John.Sliney at lcs.com
Tue Apr 9 17:59:24 UTC 2024

Is there currently a way to add a destination to the load_balancer set with a status of disabled but with probing enabled, like the dispatcher table 'state' column allows?

I have an osips working as  a SIP ingress/egress for Kubernetes traffic and as Asterisk Pods are created they are added to the load_balancer table as destinations, but OpenSIPS will route traffic to them before they're fully ready.
I've attempted to automatically mark them as disabled with the mi lb_status command and let the probe enable them, but disabling via mi seems to disable probing as well, so they're never actually enabled.