[OpenSIPS-Users] socket defination in opensips 3.2

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Apr 5 06:01:03 UTC 2024

Hi Alex ,

Thank you for your reply . I have tested this and it's working for me as
well .

Before moving to this solution earlier I was using TCP proxy but I am
facing one issue .

*UAC1-Invite (CSeq - 10428)-TCP proxy-UDP - TCP -- INVITE (**CSeq - 10428**)-
UAC2*
*200 Ok *
*UAC1 - ACK(CSeq-10428)- TCP proxy-UDP-TCP Proxy - (ACK with CSeq
10429)UAC2 *

*UAC1- Re-Invite (CSeq-10429) - TCP proxy - UDP - TCP proxy - UAC2 *

*Here the ACK when reaches UAC2 the Cseq gets incremented by 1 and also the
Re-Invite has the same CSeq . So the UAC2 is rejected with "500 Invalid
CSeq" and the call gets disconnected here . *

*In the live environment out of 6000 calls I am getting 2/3 calls everyday
which are failing for this reason . How do I resolve this ?*

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*