[OpenSIPS-Users] dashboard stats from opensips

nz deals nzdealshelp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 21:37:35 UTC 2024

Thank you, Brett.
My thoughts have been on events and Redis ;) I'll also explore RabbitMQ,
thanks for the suggestion. From what I gather, we can utilize
E_DLG_STATE_CHANGED within the event route. Could you guide me on how to
retrieve the dialogid/callid and its state? If I can access this
information in the event_route[E_DLG_STATE_CHANGED], storing the value
would be straightforward.

Thanks