[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-cli skipping module tls

L S efes99999 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:54:20 UTC 2023

Thanks Razvan. Installing the cryptography module fixed it - I was able to
run both -x tls rootCA and userCERT, and create the certificates.

However, when I start Opensips, I get the following error:
ERROR:tls_wolfssl:load_private_key: key
'/usr/local/etc/opensips/tls/server/privkey.pem' does not match the public
key of the certificate

I tried creating the certificates both on Centos 7 and Ubuntu Focal, and
they both gave the same error.
The data for the certificates comes from opensips-cli.cfg. I had created
certificates with that cfg 3 months ago, and used in Opensips script
without any issues.
 I only changed the domain name this time.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Matt