[OpenSIPS-Users] Code of conduct

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Sep 26 12:46:06 UTC 2023

Hi,

Following the abundance of emails and GH tickets from B.Prathibha, I
want to point out some important aspects of the code of conduct here:

1) BEFORE considering the community help, be sure you checked the
available documentation and did any online research on the matter

2) BEFORE consider posting, pick the right channel - if you suspect a
coding bug, use the GitHub ticket, otherwise post on the user's mailing list

3) DO NOT DOUBLE POST on several channels (list and GH tracker)

4) POST only when you understand the problem you have - avoid fast
rounds of posts where you are just scratchpad'ing

5) POST only for topics related to OpenSIPS / SIP

6) DO NOT ASK people to solve you problem or do your script - ask for
guidance, help and info

Keep in mind, the community help is here for all, so respect the rest of
the people on the list and AVOID spamming or abusing the channels we have.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com