[OpenSIPS-Users] upgrade failed

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Sep 19 09:11:27 UTC 2023

Hi,

That;s not the recommended way to fix the issue, as the the structure of
the `dispatcher ` table is actually different in 3.4 and 3.1. Bypassing
the check may result in failing DB queries.

The proper fix is install the correct dispatcher table for 3.4:
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/blob/3.4/scripts/mysql/dispatcher-create.sql

Or use the db migration/create functionality of opensips-cli

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com